Residential Window Tinting
Homeowners in South Florida know all too well how harsh the sun can be, not just in the summer months but year-round! The sun’s damaging rays can:
- Ruin hardwood floors
- Fade carpets and upholstery
- Damage and fade paperwork, photos and art
- Bleach and fade curtains and blinds
The Florida sun causes uneven heating and cooling throughout your house, heating certain rooms to the point of being unbearable. Especially during the warmer months, your wallet suffers as the air conditioner works to keep up. Residential window film can help.
Tinting your home’s windows:
- Blocks a significant amount of heat from streaming into your home
- Lowers the strain on your HVAC unit and, in turn, your electric bill
- Repels 99% of damaging UV rays
- Increases the longevity of your windows
At KAUFF’s Tint, we carry a selection of home window films to suit your needs, included clear films geared toward reducing heat, privacy tint, decorative frost film and more. Our expert technicians can help you select the right film to protect your home and belongings from the heat and sun.
You don’t live in the sunshine state just to hide away in the dark all day! Residential window film lets in the perfect amount of sunlight while blocking UV rays that are harmful to people and pets. At KAUFF’s Tint, no job is too big or too small. One of our experienced professionals will visit your home, measure your windows, and provide a completely risk-free estimate at no charge. Call us at (561)775-3299 to request a consultation today.