High quality tinting with a passion for excellence.
We are Florida’s top providers of vehicle, residential and commercial window tint, film and graphics. Schedule a free consultation today by calling (561) 775-3299.
Welcome to KAUFF’s Tint, your one-stop-shop for any and all window treatment needs. We specialize in decorative frosted film, anti-graffiti, sun control and security film enhancement projects, just to name a few. And of course, we’re bonded and insured.
Benefits of Window Tinting
Window tinting is the process of installing a type of film on the interior side of glass. Film comes in a variety of colors and styles to suit your needs, whether for a business, your home or vehicle. Film types include UV, privacy, frosted, security and anti-graffiti, and the different types can be used to enhance aesthetics, increase privacy and help save energy.
A look at the various types of film
- UV window film (also known as ultra-violet radiation film): this is used to prevent the sun’s UV rays from coming through the glass. UV rays can damage household furnishings, not to mention their harmful effects on our skin. This film comes in various levels, with the highest being able to block up to 99.9% of UV rays.
- Privacy window film: this is used to increase privacy while still letting in light. Privacy film comes in many decorative styles to suit any homeowner’s tastes.
- Frosted window film: this type of film gives a “frosted” look when applied to windows and glass. Some frosted window films are made from finely ground glass, and come in varying thicknesses.
- Security window film: this film is used as a preventative measure by homeowners and business owners to strengthen glass against shattering. It’s typically made of polyester with an adhesive attached to the back. When a window without security film is broken, it typically shatters into hundreds of tiny shards that can be dangerous to people and pets. Security film keeps the broken glass intact so it can be safely removed.
- Anti-graffiti film: this is novel film that homeowners and businesses can use to protect their windows from bring vandalized. Usually, if a window is marked or spray painted, it needs to be replaced. Anti-graffiti film, on the other hand, can easily be peeled off and replaced.
Benefits of window film
- Aesthetics: window tinting blocks UV rays while still allowing beautiful natural light into a home, allowing homeowners to leave blinds and curtains open. Tinting also comes in unique decorative styles, like stained glass, which can be tailored to your individual tastes.
- Privacy: privacy film increases your sense of security by making it difficult for strangers to see into windows from the outside. This is beneficial in heavy traffic areas, allowing you to leave curtains open without passersby being able to see in. It’s also great for when you’re away from home, as the blinds need not be drawn all the time.
- Protection: when furniture is exposed to sunlight for long periods of time the colors tend to fade, often in unusual patterns. Residential window tinting can keep your home furnishings looking new and well-preserved. It also blocks UV rays, which can be damaging to skin.
- Energy savings: When the sun beams down through windows, energy bills can get sky high. Home window tinting will allow natural light to come through while ensuring you’re A/C unit doesn’t have to work as hard. The natural light also reduces the need for indoor lighting.
We serve Palm Beach County, Florida. Including: Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Boca Raton, Boyton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Greenacres, Riviera Beach, Atlantis, Pahokee, South Bay and Wellington.